Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Salt, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
About this item
- One (1) 30-Count Box – Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Probiotics Dog Supplement, Fortiflora Canine Nutritional Supplement
- Probiotic recommended by veterinarians (Kynetec, Probiotic Recommendation Study, March 2019)
- A Probiotic supplement for the dietary management of puppies and adult dogs with diarrhea
- Contains a probiotic to promote normal intestinal microflora. Helps reduce flatulence
- Proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability
Provide specialized support for your dog with Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Canine Probiotic Supplement. Formulated for the dietary management of dogs with diarrhea, this safe and effective probiotic dog supplement is simple to administer by adding the powder to your dog’s regular food. When fed with your dog’s food, FortiFlora may help support your dog’s digestive health. Each packet contains a guaranteed level of live microorganisms that help promote beneficial intestinal microflora. Our proprietary microencapsulation process helps enhance the stability and survival of the microorganisms until they reach your dog’s intestinal tract, so your dog gets the maximum benefits from each serving. This formula contains Antioxidants and also supports your dog’s immune health. FortiFlora for dogs also helps reduce gas in dogs and supports your dog’s digestive health. Appropriate for administration to both puppies and adult dogs, FortiFlora Canine Probiotic Supplement should be used as directed by your dog’s veterinarian.